Love with Grey

27 Nov 2014


In the past few weeks, my shopping thirsts have been for grey marble staples to add to my (already) very grey wardrobe. Personally, grey is the new black. So easy to mix and match with colours and I find it enhances any colour surrounding it...and by that I mean your tan, your lippy, your statement pieces, the colour of your eyes (mine are just boring dark brown though). This outfit really aims for a simple feel, as I want more focus on my statement piece - The Nilas Arm Chain made by yours truly. The Nilas design brings a sophisticated glamour to any outfit, without restricting our abilities to match up with some earrings, cuffs, a watch, rings and whatever we love to bling with. This staple accessory will be available in our online store coming soon! Check out my Instagram for more designs.


Here I am wearing a fitted crop tee from Valleygirl. The sleeves are elbow length, but I've rolled them up to suit my get up. My ladies from down under I'm sure you are all familiar with this brand, and if you aren't, your missing out. Valleygirl is just a bargain haven for every kind of style. In particular, I find they are on point on basics like this crop top I have on. Good quality for such a low price. For the ladies all 'round the world you can find a similar one from TopShop. And for the midi skirt (oh you'll find I love midi skirts too much), this beauty is from Tempt. Love love loveeee!
Like this one, I find that a cotton/polyester/elastic blended material always fits me perfectly! Breathable and 'walkable' in too. Tempt  is another of my favourite stores and is only available in Australia (as far as I know), BUT here is a similar one from Boohoo.com for only $12! (Remember it's how you wear it, not the brand of it). Heels are from Rubi - probably the first pair of heels in my wardrobe that are actually comfortable for long wear. 





               San Fernando Heel   |   Skinny Rib Crop Tee   |   Alecia Slub Midi Skirt   |   Mini Quilted Duffle Bag



Well that's all from me now, any questions feel free to comment below! Have a fabulous day, wherever you are!



Post a Comment