Sunday OOTD

7 Nov 2015


Hello! 

Just a quick post to share with you one of my favourite looks during the transition into Spring. The time when I still get a bit chilly, but it ain't cold enough for thick coats.This was a casual outfit I quickly put together a few weeks ago for a family lunch. I finally found the perfect time to wear a light weight trench coat! During winter this trench was way too thin, but, the ease into spring has been a better match. Of course, what a better way to match up shades of grey with white which I think can never go wrong My grey crop was a cheap find from Valleygirl a while ago, but you can find lots and lots of similar ones on line (shop the look down below).

My nude sandals were also a bargain find from Cotton On, which are now down to $20! Comfortable heel height and goes well with any outfit. My bag is from Zara in Melbourne, but I have found a similar one for you on the TopShop store on line. Fluff key chains seem to also be a thing this season! I managed to grab the last grey one from Sportsgirl (haha of course I chose the grey one right?). Something about these little accessories that I absolutely love - a great way to style up any simple outfit!

Grey light weight Trench | Boohoo
High waisted Jeans | TopShop
Grey rolled sleeve Crop | Missguided
Black Tussle Bag | TopShop online
Nude Block heels | Rubi Shoes
Fur Key Chain | Sportsgirl 







Have a great weekend everyone!





Join the discussion?

  1. Love this look. Love your blog. I instantly fell in love with it.definitely subscribing .

    diamonddasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete