Suddenly 30?

15 Aug 2015


Lately I've had quite a few comments saying that I dress 'mature' for my age. Not sure if I take it as a compliment, but I have had a few light thoughts on it. If I dressed 'my age' I wonder how I would dress? I can't imagine dressing any other way. My partner has said it's probably because I am a teacher, so naturally I dress conservatively. I like to think that my style is somewhat sophisticated, but either way, I feel comfortable in how I dress and I that's important to me!

This was an outfit I quickly chucked on for the usually family Sunday shenanigans - feeling for that city-chic kind of look. A simple ensemble using the favourite nudes of winter and contrasting it with back high waisted jeans, Tony Bianco flats and my frilled bag from Boohoo online. Shop the look down below!


1. Topshop Jeans   2. Bellini Flats   3. Grey Coat   4. Olivia Bag   5. Bronte Glasses






Have a great weekend,




Post a Comment