Under $20

30 Mar 2017


Schools out!!! Happy holidays teachers! April has crept up so quick. Term 1 was definitely challenge and I have had countless ups and downs. I am here, I am alive, and sometimes it takes a big crash to come back a whole lot stronger and better. This year I want to bring more to this blog - include my teaching strategies and ideas that I do with my kids with disabilities. Yes I love sharing fashion, but I am also passionate about teaching. Keep on the look out for a new tab 'Miss Pomar'. ANYWAY! This post will share some bargains I have found for $20 and under!!! Of course, all from my favourite shop Valley Girl, and sister store Temt. 

I have so many women say to me that they never find anything in these stores. The key is time and being prepared. Like every store, you'll look at items and go "really?" ... you really need to take the time and be inspired by looks online. I go to Valley Girl and Temt for my basics, and time to time I will find gems I would be like "OMG that's like that top from Sabo Skirt!!!". Take your time, do a few rounds and try things on. Here are a few things I found on sale below:





These looks are just simple, everyday outfits I wore to the shops. Now I can't promise these would still be available in store as stock varies store to store. BUT, check out their sale page by clicking on the shop here link below.




Happy shopping!




Post a Comment