The bag: Open Closet

26 Feb 2016


Updating the bag rack...

I have been itching to update my bag collection this year... and there are a few on my buy list! First one ticked off my list, and it's the Kelly Bag by Open Closet. It's the perfect size, great subtle grey color which goes with basically anything. There are three handy compartments and surprisingly fits a lot of my necessities. Check them out on www.opencloset.com.au


This look was inspired by my favourite @missgunner! Fell in love with her most recent outfits using a white bandana. I think it adds a bit of attitude to any look and almost becomes the statement piece. Teamed up my simple black tunic and skirt both from ASOS making it look like a dress. Ha, love these hacks. But here's a simple, classy look for any occasion! For a night out, you can dress this look up with a pair of black strappy heels!

Check out the links below for my outfit details!



 

 OOTD Details

Black Bandana: City Beach
Long Back Tunic: ASOS
Frill Skater Skirt: ASOS
Nike Ultra Air forces: In store at Hype DC





Happy shopping!




Post a Comment